It’s still that exciting time of year! The warm summer sun is out, and you are ready to cue up some more delicious barbecues wherever you’re having fun. Powerful yet versatile, the portable Weber Traveler Grill is an excellent option for cookouts any time and anywhere.
A Grill for All Lifestyles
The Traveler is a popular Weber Grills option at our local family-owned Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery store. Who can be surprised? It’s packed with 13,000 BTU power, quality build, convenient size, and other great features. This makes it an ideal option for tailgating, camping, picnics, beach outings, and our favorite backyard barbecues.
Weber offers a sizable warranty worth mentioning including 5-years of no rust-through/burn-through coverage for the cook box and lid. In addition, they offer a 2-year warranty on the remaining parts. That’s a lot of coverage that will guarantee your worthwhile investment in this product.
- It has 13,000 BTU and can cook foods with incredibly high heat (to sear meat and vegetables), helping you to cook the perfect outdoor meal. Change the temperature from low to high and everything in-between.
- It has high-quality, premium stainless steel burners and an easy push-button ignition switch.
- It’s conveniently powered by small 1 lb. liquid propane fuel tank cylinders that are accessible to purchase anywhere. If you’re using it at home, it can also utilize a full-size, 20 lb. fuel tank using a hose adapter (sold separately).
- Its smaller size makes it genuinely portable, making it easy to pop into your backseat or trunk.
- For its size, it has a surprisingly large 320 square-inch surface cooking area.
- A convenient side shelf makes preparing food a much easier experience.
- The large, durable wheels can handle all weather and flooring conditions.
- It is effortlessly easy to fold and will stand sturdy when open. When closing, it folds slowly and doesn’t suddenly collapse on fingers or toes. Once collapsed, you can use the automatic lid lock (red safety latch) to ensure it stays folded and can conveniently be put away out of sight.
If you want to see the features more closely, check out our helpful ACE Hardware YouTube video for Unboxing the Weber Traveler or seeing the grilling in action on Weber Traveler First Cook (embedded video found at the end of this blog post).
Purchase A Brand You Can Trust
Having been in the grilling game for a long time, Weber has a reputation for making reliable equipment, and the Traveler is no exception. So whether you fire it up for a stay-cation at home or pop it into your trunk for an impromptu outing, this grill is an excellent option for all your outdoor cooking needs.
Visit our Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery store to see the Weber Traveler portable grill in person. Summer isn’t going to wait!